Qualifying as a Clinical Aromatherapist in 2000 set me on a journey of discovery of the physical body and its ability to heal, both physically and emotionally.
My background as an Aromatherapist consisted of providing Aromatherapy as part of the integrated patient care program at an NHS psychiatric unit. I found this work challenging and rewarding and at the same time, gained valuable insight and experience in mental health.
Along with this post, I also worked for a Charity offering Complementary Therapies to individuals with substance abuse difficulties. Once again, this work provided me with further insight into how life events and how we deal with them, can have a huge impact on our lives. This led me to a strong belief that the mind and body are connected and what manifests in our life, is related to our thoughts and memories.
While continuing to work as an Aromatherapist, I discovered Basic EFT and immediately felt drawn to this unusual technique, using it on myself and pestering my family and friends, to let me “tap” on them. After gaining Level 1 and 2, EFT, I often integrated it into my Aromatherapy Practice.
With continued use it became apparent that this technique had the potential to heal emotionally and physically and was an amazingly effective technique.
Gaining Advanced EFT Practitioner followed along with a Diploma in Integrated Energy Techniques, which included Neuro Linguistic Programming and Ericksonian Hypnosis.
On a personal level, using EFT on myself, changed my life around and I have a passion for sharing this technique and at the same time, am committed to further learning and discovery of the mind/body healing process.
Accreditation and Qualifications:
– Dip Integrated Energy Techniques
– EFT Advanced Practitioner
– Certified member of the American Board of Neuro Linguistic Programming
– Member of The Complementary Therapists Assoc.
– Member of AAMET
– Certified Aromatherapist – International Federation of Aromatherapists
– Deep Tissue Release Massage – The Holos School of Massage, London
– The Use of Essential Oils for Balancing Emotions
– International Federation of Aromatherapists Training School, London